A timeless collection since 1994, the OMEGA De Ville Prestige is now in its third generation. Continuing to represent classical design and refined elegance, the timepieces offer a range of patterns, finishes and colours to suit different lifestyles and personalities.
In this 30 mm 18K yellow gold model with its diamond-paved bezel, the dial is crafted from white mother-of-pearl. The display is distinguished by yellow gold-plated hands, as well as alternating Roman numerals and diamond markers.
The pure look of the timepiece is completed by a dotted minute track on the inner zone, and a full caseback embossed with a God Chronos medallion.
This watch is presented on a shimmering olive green leather strap and is driven by the OMEGA Quartz Calibre 4061, with a battery life of at least 48 months.
- Total product weight (approx.): 37 g
- Between lugs: 14 mm
- Thickness: 7.3 mm
- Case: Yellow gold
- Case diameter: 30& mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
Dial and Crystal
- Dial color: White
- Crystal: Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- Strap type: Leather strap
- Strap color: Green
- Strap surface: Alligator leather
- Strap underside: Calf leather
- Buckle type: Pin buckle
- Buckle material: Yellow gold
- Caliber: OMEGA 4061
- Quartz movement with "Long Life" feature to maximize the autonomy of the battery. Exclusive red Omega logo with rhodium plated parts and circular graining.
- Battery life: 48 months
- Type: Quartz