A timeless collection since 1994, the OMEGA De Ville Prestige is now in its third generation. Continuing to represent classical design and refined elegance, the timepieces offer a range of patterns, finishes and colours to suit different lifestyles and personalities.
In this 27.5 mm stainless steel - 18K Sedna™ Gold model, the silvery dial features a stamped random vertical pattern in a sun-brushed finish. The display is distinguished by PVD Sedna™ Gold coloured hands, as well as alternating Roman numerals and cabochon indexes. The pure look of the timepiece is completed by a full caseback embossed with a God Chronos medallion.
This watch is presented on a stainless steel - Sedna™ Gold bracelet and is driven by the OMEGA Quartz Calibre 4061, with a battery life of at least 48 months.
- Total product weight (approx.): 59 g
- Between lugs: 13 mm
- Thickness: 7.2 mm
- Case: Steel ‑ Sedna™ Gold
- Case diameter: 27.5& mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
Dial and Crystal
- Dial color: Silver
- Crystal: Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- Material: Steel ‑ Sedna™ Gold
- Type of Clasp: Butterfly clasp
- Caliber: OMEGA 4061
- Quartz movement with "Long Life" feature to maximize the autonomy of the battery. Exclusive red Omega logo with rhodium plated parts and circular graining.
- Battery life: 48 months
- Type: Quartz