A timeless collection since 1994, the OMEGA De Ville Prestige is now in its third generation. Continuing to represent classical design and refined elegance, the timepieces offer a range of patterns, finishes and colours to suit different lifestyles and personalities.
In this 41 mm stainless steel - 18K yellow gold model, the domed PVD Moonshine™ Gold dial features a random stamped vertical pattern in a sun-brushed finish. The display is distinguished by yellow gold-plated hands, as well as alternating Roman numerals and cabochon indexes.
The pure look of the timepiece is completed by a date window at 3 o’clock, a small-seconds subdial at 6 o’clock, and a railway minute track on the outer zone.
This Master Chronometer certified watch is presented on a brown leather strap and is driven by the OMEGA Master Co-Axial Calibre 8802, which can be admired through the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal caseback.
- Master Chronometer Certified
- Small seconds
- Transparent case back
- Between lugs: 19 mm
- Thickness: 10.8 mm
- Case: Steel ‑ yellow gold
- Case diameter: 41& mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30& metres / 100 feet)
Dial and Crystal
- Dial color: Yellow
- Crystal: Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- Strap type: Leather strap
- Strap color: Brown
- Strap surface: Alligator leather
- Strap underside: Grained calf leather
- Buckle type: Pin buckle
- Buckle material: Stainless steel
Inquire / Register your interest
For: Co‑Axial Master Chronometer Small Seconds 41 mm