A timeless collection since 1994, the OMEGA De Ville Prestige is now in its third generation. Continuing to represent classical design and refined elegance, the timepieces offer a range of patterns, finishes and colours to suit different lifestyles and personalities.
In this 40 mm stainless steel - 18K Sedna™ Gold model, the flat PVD linen dial features a stamped random vertical pattern and an opaline finish. The display is distinguished by PVD Sedna™ Gold coloured hands, as well as alternating Roman numerals and diamond markers that are set in 18K Sedna™ Gold holders.
The pure look of the timepiece is completed by a date window at 6 o’clock, and a railway minute track on the outer zone.
This Master Chronometer certified watch is presented on a brown leather strap and is driven by the OMEGA Master Co-Axial Calibre 8800, which can be admired through the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal caseback.
- Master Chronometer Certified
- Transparent case back
- Total product weight (approx.): 67 g
- Between lugs: 19 mm
- Thickness: 10.4 mm
- Case: Steel ‑ Sedna™ Gold
- Case diameter: 40& mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
Dial and Crystal
- Dial color: Linen
- Crystal: Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- Strap type: Leather strap
- Strap color: Brown
- Strap surface: Alligator leather
- Strap underside: Grained calf leather
- Buckle type: Pin buckle
- Buckle material: Stainless steel
Inquire / Register your interest
For: Co‑Axial Master Chronometer 40 mm