A timeless collection since 1994, the OMEGA De Ville Prestige is now in its third generation. Continuing to represent classical design and refined elegance, the timepieces offer a range of patterns, finishes and colours to suit different lifestyles and personalities.
In this 34 mm stainless steel model, the PVD lavender dial features a stamped random vertical pattern in a sun-brushed finish. The display is distinguished by rhodium-plated hands, as well as alternating Roman numerals and diamond markers.
The pure look of the timepiece is completed by a date window at 6 o’clock, and a dotted minute track on the outer zone.
This Master Chronometer certified watch is presented on a shimmering bright blue leather strap and is driven by the OMEGA Master Co-Axial Calibre 8800, which can be admired through the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal caseback.
- Master Chronometer Certified
- Transparent case back
- Total product weight (approx.): 45 g
- Between lugs: 16 mm
- Thickness: 10.1 mm
- Case: Steel
- Case diameter: 34& mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
Dial and Crystal
- Dial color: Blue
- Crystal: Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- Strap type: Leather strap
- Strap color: Blue
- Strap surface: Alligator leather
- Strap underside: Grained calf leather
- Buckle material: Stainless steel
Inquire / Register your interest
For: Co‑Axial Master Chronometer 34 mm